Accident Investigation Course (AIC)
ALPA Valo Park Conference Center
Postponed until further notice.
ALPA policy requires that prior to attending any ALPA, International training course, pilots must obtain the approval of their MEC Central Air Safety Chairman (CASC), Security Chairman, or MEC Chairman as appropriate. Additionally, the training courses are designed to be taken in sequence and therefore may require completing a prerequisite training program(s). If you don't know who to contact to obtain MEC approval for you to attend, call 888-FLY-ALPA or email email@example.com.
Registration information and links will be provided when available. Read the course descriptions for more information—find out if an event is for ALPA members only or open to the public.
- August 4: ALPA 101 FAST, McLean VA – postponed until further notice
- August 5-6: Safety 101 IST, McLean VA – postponed until further notice
- August 5-6, Security 101, McLean VA – postponed until further notice
- August 6: Airport Safety Liaison Training – postponed until further notice
- August 17-19: Accident Investigation Course, McLean VA – postponed until further notice