Canada Membership Seminar
Registration open for invited attendees.
66th Air Safety Forum
Save the date!
Accident Investigation Course (AIC)
ALPA Valo Park Conference Center
Postponed until further notice.
ALPA policy requires that prior to attending any ALPA, International training course, pilots must obtain the approval of their MEC Central Air Safety Chairman (CASC), Security Chairman, or MEC Chairman as appropriate. Additionally, the training courses are designed to be taken in sequence and therefore may require completing a prerequisite training program(s). If you don't know who to contact to obtain MEC approval for you to attend, call 888-FLY-ALPA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration information and links will be provided when available. Read the course descriptions for more information—find out if an event is for ALPA members only or open to the public.
- May 5-8: CIRP Group & Individual Training, Seattle WA
- June 15-18: Advance Accident Investigation Course, Grand Forks ND
- June 23-25: Pilot Peer Support Initial Training Course, TBD
- August 4: ALPA 101 FAST, McLean VA
- August 5-6: Safety 101 IST, McLean VA
- August 5-6, Security 101, McLean VA
- August 6: Airport Safety Liaison Training
- August 17-19: Accident Investigation Course, McLean VA